Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioInício  PortalPortal  ProcurarProcurar  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Myself; Yourself: Geral

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
AutorMensagem
Sol-chan
Administradora
Administradora
Sol-chan

Número de Mensagens : 251

Myself; Yourself: Geral Empty
MensagemAssunto: Myself; Yourself: Geral   Myself; Yourself: Geral EmptyTer Jan 01, 2008 1:38 pm

Citação :
Myself ; Yourself is set in 2007 in the fictional town Sakuranomori (桜乃杜, Sakuranomori?) in W Prefecture which is modeled after Wakayama Prefecture, Japan. The town is in a quiet, rural area on the southern tip of the prefecture and borders the Pacific Ocean. Sakuranomori is the birthplace of Sana Hidaka, a sixteen year old high school student, who grew up with his childhood friend Nanaka Yatsushiro, his cousin Aoi Oribe, his best male friend Syusuke Wakatsuki, and his twin sister Syuri Wakatsuki. Sana left Sakuranomori when he was eleven years old, but returns five years later living on his own in the apartment building Aoi's family runs. Sana soon finds out that while some things have stayed the same, there are still just as many things that have changed. Early on, he meets another girl his age named Asami Hoshino and quickly becomes friends with her, though Nanaka develops a jealous streak whenever she sees Sana with Asami. Sana also gets to know his twenty-five-year-old homeroom teacher Yuzuki Fujimura who has a habit of handing out caramel candies to her students. At the same time, Syusuke helps a ten-year-old girl who is being bullied named Hinako Mochida; she instantly falls for him and tries to act more like an adult so he will like her back.

Acabou a 26 de Dezembro do ano passado. xD
Comecei a ver ontem e estou a gostar até agora... Alguém conhece?
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://bleach.forumeiros.com
Kairi
Fã Vidrado
Fã Vidrado
Kairi

Número de Mensagens : 149

Myself; Yourself: Geral Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Myself; Yourself: Geral   Myself; Yourself: Geral EmptyQua Jan 02, 2008 8:13 pm

O final desiludiu-me um pouco, mas é um bom anime. ^^
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://kingdomhearts.goodforum.net

Myself; Yourself: Geral
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1